Earn a graduate certificate online through the Institute of Religion, Peace, and Justice at St. Stephen’s University.
- We are trans-denominational in approach with a strong respect for ancient, traditional, contemporary and emerging forms of church leadership
- We blend a serious focus on academics with additional emphases on practical training and personal spiritual formation
- Our intention is to develop healthy spiritual leaders that will be able to build healthy Christian communities
- We encourage an “ancient-future” paradigm by studying classical Christian writers as well as brand new writers and discussing their insights for pastoral care today
- We deeply value the ongoing work of renewal that the Holy Spirit brings to the church in many different ways, and we help people to be practitioners, not just observers
- We include travel, prayer, study, community life, worship, conversation and mission as essential elements of Christian formation