Graduate Entrance Requirements
Graduate applicants are required to have an undergraduate degree.
Students need to supply the following documents along with their application forms:
- official academic transcripts of all universities and colleges attended
- a student CV containing details of work/ministry experience
- a letter of reference from an academic supervisor/teacher or pastor recommending the student to the program
Mature Student Standing
Students without an undergraduate degree may qualify for mature student standing with these qualifications:
- 30+ years old
- 5 years relevant experience
- average of A- after the preliminary year
These qualifications can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.